Contact me for: Entrepreneurship, Business Growth Strategies, Success, Innovation, Women in Business, Angel Investing, Spirituality
Since 1982, May McCarthy has co-founded and grown several successful multimillion dollar companies in a variety of industries to as large as $100 million in annual revenues. And, she has worked for Fortune 500 companies like Johnson & Johnson and Boeing.
Some companies that May has helped to start up and grow include:
• Scarlet Ribbon, a fashion show retailer with 60 weekly shows in the Northwest and franchises.
• LDNS, the first reseller of telecommunications services to over 2,500 hospitals nationwide.
• Kallback, a family owned international telecom company, with over 100K customers worldwide.
• Integrated Healthcare Systems, Inc. (IHS), now Talyst, a pharmacy automation company.
• PhACTs an enterprise wide Pharmacy Inventory Management Solution for Health Systems.
• Bizzultz, a planning and design firm that works to accelerate business results for companies and
promote prosperity and abundance for all.
May is an Angel investor and member of ZINO Society, Puget Sound Venture Club, and the Alliance of Angels.
May is the author of “The Path to Wealth” which promotes a simple practice to enable abundance and freedom for all. She is the Advisory Board Chairperson for Seattle University's Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center, Judge and Mentor for the Business Plan Competition at Seattle University, Board of Trustee member for ACT Theater, Member of Board of Governors for Columbia Tower Club, and past Board member of the Better Business Bureau of Washington and Oregon. She is a highly sought after guest University lecturer and professional NSA speaker sharing successful business development strategies that make work more fun!
May graduated from The Albers School of Business at Seattle University, Cum Laude with an emphasis in Marketing.
Message was successfully sent. There was an error sending the message.